Data breach and hacking could only occur on machines that are accessible in one way or another.
- It is impossible to access a
NEW COMPENDiUM™ system in a non-physical way,
- It is impossible for non-permitted persons to access files and/or contents of a database.
- It is impossible to extract (read or download) files or data from a youfier™ system.
- It is impossible to alter / erase stored data.
- It is impossible to inject data into a
NEW COMPENDiUM™ system.
– Even if someone is physically accessing a NEW COMPENDiUM™ system and knows the credentials to access it, the NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI knows that it is not the User, because it identifies the User in many ways, including spectral (voice and visual) and behavioural identification.
- Having no network presence, it is not possible to conduct reconnaissance on a NEW COMPENDiUM™ system to determine its attributes, like the hardware arcitecture or the software set-up.
- Having no way to authenticate an user in a non-physical way, it is not possible to log in into a NEW COMPENDiUM™ system, even if the needed credentials are gathered by social engineering or phishing, etc.
- Having no non-data network communications, it is not possible to alter its operations, since its software components can not be updated or programmed without a direct physical access.
- Having no outbound data comms that are connected with stored data, it is not possible to exfiltrate information from a NEW COMPENDiUM™ system.
- If a NEW COMPENDiUM™ system is communicating with other computers, it does trough the human interface of the networked machines, like You would. To ensure this capacity, NEW COMPENDiUM™ can interpret the Internet visually, like a human and is able to command other computers trough input devices, like the mouse or a keyboard.
- The visual signals (what you can see on the screen) are quite low-key and conversely, the ability to send commands to your NEW COMPENDiUM™ system not exists, because there is no communication other than your NEW COMPENDiUM™ system gathering the necessary data from the network.
- It reveals not a single thing about its User to the outside World.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ Ultra-High Level Operating System (UHLOS) turns the tables. It is YOUR operation system on YOUR machine. It wrestles back your privacy from outside actors large and small. It is giving the User absolute control over what to communicate with the outside world. And it couldn't reveal a bit more about the User.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ UHLOS directly control every input and output-capable peripheral, meaning that no attached plug-in (like a printer to a laptop) is able to communicate with the outside world.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ UHLOS contains a built-in real-time machine language instruction interpreter providing direct control of all hardware functions. The interpreter outputs code that can be executed directly by a computer's central processing unit (CPU).
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ UHLOS enables the User to directly control all functions of the system, including its peripherals. Gone are the days when an User had to dowload more and more applications just to access a part or a function of a computer.
- With the NEW COMPENDiUM™ Ultra-High Level Operating System (UHLOS), the operations of the computer are controlled by one single software layer.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ UHLOS contains all necessary routines for the low-level control of the hardware, including every I/O function, essentially replacing the need for proprietary or third-party firmware, like BIOS and UEFI.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ UHLOS relies on a specific hardware architecture eliminating the need for device drivers in order to operate or control a particular type of device that is attached to the computer.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ UHLOS could interpret User commands and could control all functions of the machine without any additional software.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ Ultra-High Level Operating System (UHLOS) is an amalgation of a browser and a crawler. It is able to browse trough structured and unstructured data and it is able to map the unknown. These attributes enable for the youfier™ UHLOS to be able to power machines that are conducting actual exploration in the real 3D physical world.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ UHLOS could scout around for objects in the physical world, much like it is able to scout for information on the Internet.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ UHLOS Graphical User Interface (GUI) is akin to a modern-day browser, its use could be learnt in a matter of minutes. It interprets text, voice and visual commands of the User by default.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ hardware architecture is designed to remove as much load from the CPU as possible. To this end, sensory input data isn’t fed directly to the CPU via a databus. Rather all sensory input data is fed to a distinct unit, the Normal Value Range Pre-evaluator, which is checking whether the sensory input data is within a pre-set value range. If so, it will not forward the data (which is unnecessary for the CPU to perform its tasks).
- If the operation of the NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI, or the CPU needs a continous, real-time data feed of a given input sensor then a Direct Link is established and the Normal Value Range Pre-evaluator sends the data in question to the CPU without delay.
- If the incoming sensor data is out of the normal range, the Normal Value Range Pre-evaluator will send a signal to the CPU (and the AI) to make the necessary corrections.
- All instruction or command being sent from the CPU to the peripherals for execution. NEW COMPENDiUM™ systems have a design principle that no output is given by the CPU directly to any output device. All commands are first being fed into the youfier™ AI, which collates it with its own calculations and finally it issues the commands directly to the output devices (via a dedicated control CPU). This method ensures for the NEW COMPENDiUM™ system to overcome failures and deviations.
- As a design principle, where it is possible, no two-way communication is taking place within the hardware components. In the traditional sense, the CPU is still able to directly control hardware, yet with the use of the plugins, it ain’t necessary to have the CPU control processes down to the logic gate level. The components are expected to be able to control all possible functions of themselves if they receive an instruction from a higher level.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ hardware architecture is able to feed data into and receive commands from the RealQuantum Interpreter and its hardware unit, the Circumstantial RealQuantum Processor.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI follows a design principle in which the hardware is customized in order to serve the purposes of the Ultra High-Level Operating System (UHLOS). Therefore the following could be applied only to systems where the sensory and other input data are checked against a set and stored normal value range. The behaviour of the NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI is dependent on the synod of certain sets of normal value ranges.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI's learning is not based on cross-checking datasets. It is based on what the User teaches. Besides User input, what is needed is fed by inserting Logical reference model cards.
- What the AI doesn't know, will ask the User. What the AI could do is search and crawl for the knowledge (data), or to crawl to a physical place in the space, if the NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI is powering an autonomous device, for which it was designed for the first place.
- The learning process is based on Logical Reference Models, which directly issue instructions for storing and using data properly.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI takes into account the discrete time (static timestamped databases) and the continuous time (blockchain and other real-time database structures).
- Hundreds of human-made, historically proven logics in an algirithmic form (Logical reference models) support the NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI's decisions. (These logical reference models are based on the works of Aristotle, Theophrastus, Zeno of Citium, Leibniz, Whitehead, Boulding, Altschuller, Zadeh, Huffman, Lempel, Ziv, Welch, Zimmermann, Prim, Dijkstra, Kruskal, Guilford, Rittel, Webber, Knapp, Ackoff, Horn, Smyth, Checkland, Filkovsky, Goldenberg and Horowitz to name a few.)
- Logical reference models are used to direct the machine learning process. Their role is to direct the NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI to logically process and place events and phenomena in space and time, as well as to interpret causal chains and consequence systems.
- Unlike many contemporary AIs, NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI is not “reward” based, but logic-based.
- The first step in dealing with any problem is IDENTIFICATION OF THE PROBLEM. This is done by finding that the problem is either an OBJECT, EVENT, PHENOMENON, or PROCESS.
The NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI's Quantum state algorithmic logic: existence and non-existence at the same time.
The NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI is using a unique benchmarking system to be aware of the question of existence and non-existence. This particular issue determines for the AI whether a given object could be present in its area of operations in the given operations period or not.
The NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI treats existence and non-existence as axes with values that together designate a plane. (e.g. Cartesian axes, where the horizontal axis is the abscissa axis and the vertical axis is the axis of ordinates.)
0.) The basis of the world we experience is that there is only one instance of anything. There are just no two identical pieces of anything. There are no two identical fruits, no two identical people, no two identical patterns. And although we live in the era of serial production, we must realize that there are no two identical objects (or products).
Everything is a variation, based on an universal and natural pattern, and the number of variations are infinite.
1.) All exists and does not exist to a certain degree at the very same time. Anything that exists can exist or can not exist, and its non-existence can exist or can not exist.
2.) The fault of the “computed” quantum concept: the existence of something is not the non-existence of the opposite. Schrödinger’s living cat is not the opposite of a dead cat, because the living cat is NOT the non-existence of a dead cat.
3.) The plane defined by the axes of existence and non-existence dominates the three real dimensions: time, space, and substance.
4.) The relationship between the three real dimensions is as follows: time is the change of the substance in space. Change is nothing but expansion and diminution of existence and non-existence.
5.) The rules of existence are simple: for what the conditions are present to exist will exist, and for what are not present, won’t exist.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI's existence parser (quantum logic) is able to interpret sensory input data and static data to match with the state of existence of a given object, event, phenomenon or process.
- The key to interpret is: the nature of existence is propagation and the nature of non-existence is restriction.
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ AI treats existence and non-existence as axes with values that together designate the quantum plane. (e.g. Cartesian axes, where the horizontal axis is the abscissa axis and the vertical axis is the axis of ordinates.)
- The NEW COMPENDiUM™ Circumstantial RealQuantum Processor is able to interpret an almost infinite number of superpositions per a single cylinder. The sensed or interpreted values of the existence and the non-existence of an object (or, in the case of the NEW COMPENDiUM™ systems, an event, a phenomenon or a process) are fed to the cylinder’s two opposite ends as correspondingly strong positive charges. The positioner ball, which is negatively charged, henceforth assumes a relevant position in the tube of the insulated cylinder. A distinct position sensor reads (measures) the exact position of the positioner ball, and feeds this value into the input side of a running operational process.
- One cylinder could store the state of an attribute of an object (1D) in a non-binary way (there is no limit of the multipositional values).
- 2 cylinders can represent the prevailing position of a point on a plane (2D) , and 3 cylinders can depict the current position of a point (or object) in the space (3D).
- This way the NEW COMPENDiUM™ Circumstantial RealQuantum Processor stores and calculates ther RealQuantum values of the objects.
- Plug-ins are (contrary to the use of the word for software accessories) hardware peripherals with integrated software drivers, that can be plugged into a youfier™ system and could function without explicit control by the CPU or the OS. (Such as sensors, persistent data storage units, motors, etc.)
- They are expected to be able to control all possible functions of themselves if they receive an instruction from a higher level. They must have all necessary code stored in the component as a firmware – e.g. absolutely no supplementary code in the operating system is allowed.
Requirements of aNEW COMPENDiUM™ system plugin:
- It has a single interface, trough which it could be controlled and/or the sensory data could be read,
- It requires no external computation to perform its tasks,
- It requires no code execution by the operating system to function,
- If more functions are embedded (like an engine with an integrated fuel-dispenser), the plugin must be able to control all functions single-handedly,
- The most important wiring and ducting (in engines for example) should be duplicated.
Extension are modifications to the NEW COMPENDiUM™ system (or a derived UHLOS or product) that extend the functionality of the core concept to a new, previously uncovered field. (Such as aids for the visually impaired, drones, etc.)